For those awaiting Y results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mafe View Post
    FYI: Upgrade from Y-DNA12 to Y-DNA37 in batch 601 completed 2/25/2015.
    That's good news, but there are still others in batch 601 waiting. My last panel of 8 markers for the y111 upgrade has not been completed and the completion date was just updated again to 2/25 - 3/11.

I've had it with this company. I would be much more understanding if it had given customers notice that it was experiencing supply-related problems and was having to redesign the testing process, but this information only came to light after someone posted the company's response to the customer's inquiry on the forum. The company needs to get its act together and reserve space on its website to notify potential and existing customers of changes in availability and potential delays in the products it is offering. Customers should be fully informed about the nature of the product(s) they are purchasing and also be made aware of any issues that affect availability and the timeliness of processing results.

Comment

• Received my Batch 599 Y 37-67 upgrade results today. Ordered on 12/1/2014, received on 2/25/2015.

Comment

• Originally posted by mafe View Post
        FYI: Upgrade from Y-DNA12 to Y-DNA37 in batch 601 completed 2/25/2015.
        Upgrade from Y-DNA37 to Y-DNA67 in batch 600 completed today as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by phje View Post
          That's great that results are finally being processed. Nevertheless, I am not prepared to wait again for over five months as I did for my deep clade test. Looks like I am going to be forced to go the complaint route if I do not get results for for my final panel in the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by rtice View Post
            Received my Batch 599 Y 37-67 upgrade results today. Ordered on 12/1/2014, received on 2/25/2015.
            Originally posted by phje View Post
            Originally posted by ekc123 View Post
            That's great that results are finally being processed. Nevertheless, I am not prepared to wait again for over five months as I did for my deep clade test. Looks like I am going to be forced to go the complaint route if I do not get results for for my final panel in the next few days.
            So glad for you all, but I am in batch 596 11/13/14 and am still waiting with a change in the expected date to 3/11/15. I've already started the emails, of course, with nothing but the generic message that they had received my email...well there will be another one tomorrow plus a call and I will not hang up until they give me the highest manager there.

Comment

• Instead of results, I just got an additional four week delay ... they still don't seem to be putting out results faster than orders are coming in ...

Comment

• got my results!

Batch 599 Y37 to Y67 upgrade results came in sometime today. Yay!

9 matches all at a genetic distance of 7. Not really what I was hoping for.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeP View Post
                  Instead of results, I just got an additional four week delay ... they still don't seem to be putting out results faster than orders are coming in ...
                  Yes, and not in the order they were batched, not even close, and no explanation as to why particular kits are skipped over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenn4ever View Post
                    So glad for you all, but I am in batch 596 11/13/14 and am still waiting with a change in the expected date to 3/11/15. I've already started the emails, of course, with nothing but the generic message that they had received my email...well there will be another one tomorrow plus a call and I will not hang up until they give me the highest manager there.
                    Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you Tenn4ever...my Y37 results from Batch 595 just posted today as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimBuckanowski View Post
                      Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you Tenn4ever...my Y37 results from Batch 595 just posted today as well.
                      So glad for you and that is a hopeful sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by lgmayka View Post
                        Big Y HiYNGS 580 09/18/2014 - 10/02/2014
                        This one completed today!

Comment

• Happy to see movement for everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by RandyZie View Post
                            Happy to see movement for everyone!
                            Not for everyone. Not for me. Still waiting.

Comment

• Hi lgmayka,

I sent you a private message regarding the Big Y kits.

-Darren
                              Family Tree DNA

Comment

• YDNA 111 upgrade from batch 599 completed this morning, 2/26/15

Comment

Working...
                                X