Customer support??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer support??

I just attempted to submit a support request and got a load of empty boxes on screen which obviously require my information. The boxes have no info' as to what is required for each one so I have no idea how to fill them in. Anyone out there who is not as academically challenged as myself know how to do it??
    Alternatively, is there a simpler way of contacting FTDNA to upgrade my test, it seems as if it's an I.Q. test to get it done. I must be thick.
    John

Sounds like the page didn't load properly for you. Can you just try to re-load the page? You may need to force-refresh (Ctrl-F5 or Cmd-F5).

That said, you don't need to contact Customer Support to upgrade. Just log into your account and then click the blue Upgrade button at the top right You can then choose which product you want to purchase and follow the rest of the prompts to complete your order.

Elise

Comment

Thanks

Thank you Elise for your reply.
      I tried to upgrade several times and always got the same result. I was unable to enter my card expiry date, (I tried 2 cards) the box kept returning '0' in both sections. Plus I got the message at the top of the screen telling me that my upgrade was not allowed. I'm going to try again now. Wish me luck.
      John.

Comment

Originally posted by eberhardt View Post
        Thank you Elise for your reply.
        I tried to upgrade several times and always got the same result. I was unable to enter my card expiry date, (I tried 2 cards) the box kept returning '0' in both sections. Plus I got the message at the top of the screen telling me that my upgrade was not allowed. I'm going to try again now. Wish me luck.
        John.
        Same result, I couldn't enter my expiry date, so I could get no further. Both cards have enough to pay for it, so I'm stumped.

Comment

Working...
        X