Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch 595

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Tenn4ever View Post
    I'll give it a search and give it a try. do you have a suggestion for a site?
    I used to use one that worked pretty well. Just google Whit Athey and haplogroup predictor and you should be able to find the site easily. It accurately predicted my haplogroup before I had the "deep clade" test.

    Comment


    • #47
      My Y37 and Y67 are in; they came in late yesterday.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Jacob Metz View Post
        My Y37 and Y67 are in; they came in late yesterday.
        Awesome that gives me hope!

        Comment


        • #49
          Any updates?

          Any other people in batch 595 get their Y results? Still waiting on this end....

          Comment


          • #50
            Still waiting I'm afraid. They've just pushed it out another 2 weeks, now expected by 18 February ...

            Comment


            • #51
              Well the 18th has come and gone and still no results; as of this morning there is not an updated estimate on my page.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by TimBuckanowski View Post
                Well the 18th has come and gone and still no results; as of this morning there is not an updated estimate on my page.
                Mine is batch 598 and I got an email:

                "Hello,
                For your account, I'm showing that the testing for the Y-DNA 37 has failed off of your previous sample multiple times already and as a result we have pulled the second vial from storage and have extracted fresh DNA from this vial and are currently in the preliminary quality control check phase before attempting the testing process once more.
                You will be notified via email once those results are ready to be viewed online.
                Have a great day!"


                Maybe they have the same problem with your sample?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by E19463 View Post
                  Mine is batch 598 and I got an email:

                  "Hello,
                  For your account, I'm showing that the testing for the Y-DNA 37 has failed off of your previous sample multiple times already and as a result we have pulled the second vial from storage and have extracted fresh DNA from this vial and are currently in the preliminary quality control check phase before attempting the testing process once more.
                  You will be notified via email once those results are ready to be viewed online.
                  Have a great day!"


                  Maybe they have the same problem with your sample?
                  It is possible, though I would hope not based on the reply I got from Customer Service last week. I was told that my test was 80% of the way through the process on the 12th, and that there had not been a problem with my sample. I would hate for that to end up being the case after the delays I've already had

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X