Batch 595

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch 595

I'm waiting for a single Snp,any Information on when this batch is done would be appreciated.

Single SNP took 8 weeks from Batch date

Maybe you'll get a New Year surprise.
    But don't hold your breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeb View Post
      I'm waiting for a single Snp,any Information on when this batch is done would be appreciated.
      I'm waiting for a single SNP also. S11556 which is a sub clade of Z251.

Hoppy

Comment

My Snp was batched 6 november I'm hoping I'll get result before Christmas.

Comment

My Snp was batched 6 november I'm hoping I'll get result before Christmas.
          Everyone in 595 was batched on 6 November. It would be a nice Christmas present to receive our results before Christmas day. If not by Christmas, before the New Year would be great.We still have a 1-3 week window on our results.

Hoppy

Comment

Hope so but wouldn't hold my breath,seven weeks and counting for a single Snp..

Comment

A member in Batch 574 received the results of their single SNP test on December 17. So maybe we'll get ours a week later, which would make it the 24th, seeing as how we were batched a week after Batch 574. LOL.

Comment

Does anyone know how long it takes to test for a single Snp...8-10 weeks turnaround seems awefully long.

I'm testing one Snp at a time so this is taking a very very long time..

Comment

I am also in Batch 595; it says I have 1-2 weeks left, but it has been saying this since before last week. I have been reading that there is a serious backlog, so we probably wont get any results until after the first of the year.

I wrote- last week- to FTDNA and asked, if it were at all possible, that they release my first 12 markers- at least; with those I can begin to use the search tools. I haven't received any reply.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Hoppy View Post
                    A member in Batch 574 received the results of their single SNP test on December 17. So maybe we'll get ours a week later, which would make it the 24th, seeing as how we were batched a week after Batch 574. LOL.
                    I hate to break it to you, but if you are in 595, then you were batched twenty-one weeks after 574.

Really, though, the fact is that there is absolutely no way to predict when you will receive your results. They could come today, or they could come six months from now.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarmat View Post
                      I hate to break it to you, but if you are in 595, then you were batched twenty-one weeks after 574.

Really, though, the fact is that there is absolutely no way to predict when you will receive your results. They could come today, or they could come six months from now.

Good luck.
                      I Think he means batch 594.

Comment

Batch 592 still out in La La Land

Still waiting for results from Batch 592 and there are others before me still waiting.

Comment

Wonder if 23 and me have a quicker turn around ?Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarmat View Post

Good luck.
                            My bad. A typo. Should read 594. All I was doing was discussing the possibility of the arrival of our results with another member who is awaiting results from a single SNP test in batch 595 as I am. I wasn't ranting and raving that the results should be here by now as they are still well within FTDNA's time frame. I have taken quite a few tests with FTDNA and I know there is no way of "Predicting' the arrival of results.

Comment

Wonder if 23 and me have a quicker turn around ?Anyone know?
                              4-6 weeks for nearly a million SNPs. Delays are uncommon, but if they are expected, predicted turnaround times are updated accordingly.
                              Sarmat
                              R1a-YP444*, H2a2a1
                              Last edited by Sarmat; 24 December 2014, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X