Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch 594

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Batch 594

    Anyone here waiting for Batch 594?

  • #2
    Originally posted by denisecanuck View Post
    Anyone here waiting for Batch 594?
    No, but I'm waiting on Batch 590

    Comment


    • #3
      My results are in. Now I have to figure them out.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by denisecanuck View Post
        My results are in. Now I have to figure them out.
        Still waiting on a Y-SNP test here. What was your test?

        Comment


        • #5
          Family finder test.

          Comment


          • #6
            Batch 594

            My FF Test in Batch 594 was completed on Nov 17th.
            (Ordered Oct 26, batched on Oct 30th; sample already on file)

            However, an upgrade from Y-37 to Y-111 is still pending.

            Comment


            • #7
              I called FTDNA yesterday about a y-DNA37 test ordered 10/13/14 and batched to 594 on 10/30/14. I was told that the results would be back from the lab in the second half of January.

              Comment


              • #8
                My Y-SNP test came in overnight. Originally ordered October 24.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chills View Post
                  I called FTDNA yesterday about a y-DNA37 test ordered 10/13/14 and batched to 594 on 10/30/14. I was told that the results would be back from the lab in the second half of January.
                  Our website was updated today that our Y test (batch 593) they received on 10/15 and (should be finished by now) Will not be done for another 4-6 weeks at the earliest. That puts us at the end of January too.

                  I called a few days ago and customer service said they have not even begun to test one set of the markers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am in Batch 595. I took a test via 23&me and Ancestry which only took 4 weeks after the labs received my samples. Is it normal for FTDNA to take so long- and add more time to the end of the expected time frame?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Batch 595

                      I have batch 595 as well, although I feel that they have had plenty of time to get results on this batch, I understand it does take time. Reading here in the forums , I'm now not expecting results til February as it looks like the normal has been about 5 months in waiting for results. It's my opinion they only have 1 or 2 people running their lab, if it's not just someone running it out of their own home with a little help from friends. Seems and looks professional with some swearing by them but the amount of time one has to wait tells me that they are still in amateur mode. I'll just be happy with what I get when I get it, then I believe it will be looking into another company ,if I'm to continue in DNA research.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Azmadman View Post
                        I have batch 595 as well, although I feel that they have had plenty of time to get results on this batch, I understand it does take time. Reading here in the forums , I'm now not expecting results til February as it looks like the normal has been about 5 months in waiting for results. It's my opinion they only have 1 or 2 people running their lab, if it's not just someone running it out of their own home with a little help from friends. Seems and looks professional with some swearing by them but the amount of time one has to wait tells me that they are still in amateur mode. I'll just be happy with what I get when I get it, then I believe it will be looking into another company ,if I'm to continue in DNA research.
                        Their website still advertises a 6-8 week turnaround time on a ydna test too.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Howtree View Post
                          Their website still advertises a 6-8 week turnaround time on a ydna test too.
                          It's been 12 weeks for my cousin's Y 37 test now whereas last summer I had three Y 37 tests come in 3 - 4 weeks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Batch 594 - Another delay

                            Originally posted by D F Ervin View Post
                            My FF Test in Batch 594 was completed on Nov 17th.
                            (Ordered Oct 26, batched on Oct 30th; sample already on file)

                            However, an upgrade from Y-37 to Y-111 is still pending.

                            Results for two panels of my Y-111 upgrade have been delayed three times. Today's notice estimates completion by the end of February 2015.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The more things change, the more they stay the same ...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X