No announcement yet.

Batch 592 Batched 10/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone gotten their Y results yet? I'm still waiting. Says 2-4 weeks for the first set and 1-2 weeks for all the others. I ordered Y 67. My mtDNA came in weeks and weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderhoof View Post
      Some Y-37 results from batch 590 were published on Tuesday 16th. So I guess another couple of weeks at least until 592 surfaces
      I am in batch 590 batched on 10/2 and they have not been completed even though on 12/19 the indication was that they have been completed....they are not been completed. The indication says 3 - 5 weeks.

That would make me think that batch 592 will be several weeks from now.

Comment

Nobody's home

I called Customer Service on Wednesday morning and got a recording that their offices are closed through Dec 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by Howtree View Post
          I called Customer Service on Wednesday morning and got a recording that their offices are closed through Dec 29th.
          Doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Yes, it would have been nice to see this announcement here...

"Customer Support holiday hours
            ==========================================

Customer Support turned off phones at noon today (Wed., Dec. 24) in preparation for an early dismissal.
            ==========================================

The offices - phones and emails - will be closed on December 25.

The phones will not reopen until Monday, Dec. 29. The staff will spend Dec. 26 answering emails.

The lab and IT have skeleton staffing until Jan. 5, so lab status inquiries will be limited.

We will announce New Year’s Eve and Jan. 2 hours next week."

The above is quoted from an e-mail sent to project administrators.

W.

Comment

Originally posted by jlusk99 View Post
              Anyone gotten their Y results yet? I'm still waiting. Says 2-4 weeks for the first set and 1-2 weeks for all the others. I ordered Y 67. My mtDNA came in weeks and weeks ago.
              I'm in the same boat. Y-111 in batch 592. The top half of the markers has been completed, but without the bottom half, no matches can be made. Says 2-4 weeks on 1-12 and 1-2 on the rest, just like you. And yeah, my mtFullSequence from the same batch came in quite a while back too.

I imagine they have a huge 1-12 backlog given the reagent problem they had.

Comment

Since the customer service department is closed for well over a week that the lab is closed too which means no work on kits is being done.

This will cause even a greater backlog. There's probably no reason to check accounts for results for at least a couple more weeks.

This causes a credibility issue with me. I have two cousins' Y 37 tests pending and they were told that (by me)the results come in about four weeks.) I had good reason to tell them 4 weeks for results. Three other kits Y tests results which I administer came in 3 - 4 weeks just this past summer.
                Last edited by Tenn4ever; 27 December 2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenn4ever View Post
                  Since the customer service department is closed for well over a week that the lab is closed too which means no work on kits is being done. [----]
                  As I quoted earlier "The lab and IT have skeleton staffing."

The lab is 24/7 operation

W.

Comment

Working...
                  X