• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other days too. I got some today.

Comment

Originally posted by bongocomm View Post
      I am absolutely so disappointed!
      FTDNA received our YDNA test on September 16.
      Two weeks ago we got the "results delayed 3-5 weeks" message that hasn't changed at all.
      Have no results as of November 21.
      If FTDNA is so behind, they should be upfront about it and should let anyone ordering new kits know that the time frame is much longer than promised.
      There was a delay. See my other thread for an explanation.

W.

There was a delay in Y-DNA 12 marker testing
      http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=36277

Comment

Latest on my Y37 test, batch 588:
        1-12 2-4wks
        13-25 1-2wks
        26-37 1-2wks
        So maybe before New Years

Comment

588 26-37 posted 25 Nov

Finally.
          Good luck to others waiting..

Comment

received my Y37 results today, 12/2/2014 from batch 588, batched 9/18/2014

Comment

In Batch 590 batched on 10/2 so guess I've got at least two weeks to go.

Comment

Still pending for 1-37 of of today

Good to hear some are getting their full results from batch 588. I'm still waiting for markers 1-37 from my Y-111 test in batch 588. Panel results have trickled in since late October, but panels 1,2 & 3, markers 1-37, are still pending and have been updated with delays for a third time. As of Dec 2nd's update, my expected result time is now 5-7 weeks for markers 1-12 and 3-5 weeks for markers 13-37.

The last time I received a completed panel result was on 11/19. Explanation for delay on the pending results page hasn't changed, so I assume my sample was/is fine, and they're just delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by jcampbell View Post
                  Good to hear some are getting their full results from batch 588. I'm still waiting for markers 1-37 from my Y-111 test in batch 588. Panel results have trickled in since late October, but panels 1,2 & 3, markers 1-37, are still pending and have been updated with delays for a third time. As of Dec 2nd's update, my expected result time is now 5-7 weeks for markers 1-12 and 3-5 weeks for markers 13-37.

The last time I received a completed panel result was on 11/19. Explanation for delay on the pending results page hasn't changed, so I assume my sample was/is fine, and they're just delayed.
                  Still waiting as of 12/27/2014.

Comment

Originally posted by jcampbell View Post
                    Still waiting as of 12/27/2014.
                    Just a note to finish my comments and say the test results of markers 1-37 posted on 12/30/2014.

Comment

Working...
                    X