Surname project setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surname project setup

How long should it take for a new surname project to be created? I submitted a project application back on 8/15 at which time system indicated that I would be notified within 5 business days about the status. However, when I did not hear anything, I opened a ticket on 8/30. On 9/8, I sent a follow-up email but no response. So, I called FTdna on 9/12 when they stated to expect 4-5 weeks for processing. Then I received an email closing my ticket & referring me to email group mailbox instead for status. So, I emailed group mailbox on 9/16. As of 10/15, I still have not heard back from them so I called again. They indicated that they would leave a message with my contact info (phone/email) for group responsible for project creation to get back with me. However, I have not received any status yet......still waiting

Didn't you notice the message that the review would be completed by some day in March? That is more than four months from now

Comment

Ok, the notice was dated 2/12/14 indicating that they were temporarily suspending approvals. It also stated that all current applications would be evaluated by March 1st. New apps would not be reviewed until March 15th. I assumed that this was an outdated message referring to March 2014 not 2015?? I would hope that they have caught up on any backlog by now & would be addressing requests received afterwards such as mine submitted in August 2014. If they are in fact not planning to address until March 2015 then I would think/hope that they would tell me such when I talked to them or at least respond to my emails with estimated timeframe or status.

Comment

I have no idea, but the fact that the notice is still there...

Comment

Still await response

So, I received email this week regarding the transition of group projects to myGroups. Is it safe to assume that they are working on creating my surname project in this new format? I have sent an email to group mailbox asking for status, however, still await their response.

Comment

Working...
          X