No announcement yet.

Length of time for a kit to get to UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, see, I'm posting from the future! :P haha, I did indeed mean Sept 22.

We must have been in the same mail bag.

Comment

My kit was received by FTDNA on the 9th October. It is the 11th today now and it has still to be received by the Lab.

I received an email yesterday to the effect that "Your Family Tree DNA test kit for [...] was received today".

Anyone know how much longer I need to wait before the Lab receives it?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt62 View Post
        My kit was received by FTDNA on the 9th October. It is the 11th today now and it has still to be received by the Lab.

I received an email yesterday to the effect that "Your Family Tree DNA test kit for [...] was received today".

Anyone know how much longer I need to wait before the Lab receives it?
        Yes! The kits got the lab on Wednesdays. And yours was received at FTDNA on Thursday.

Comment

FTDNA Entered Data Loss

Is there any way to save the 'data' entered online, (Profile, Stories, Notes, and Images, etc.) prior to a Gedcom update?

If ALL is LOST, then that WOULD be a SEVERE deterrent to doing anything online with the FTDNA Tree, except upload and look.

Unless we could export from the FTDNA Tree, as a Gedcom, or Data file, WITH all of the additions.

John K -- Batch 586 BigY results RECIEVED 09 OCT 2014, Awaiting access to my BAM Raw Data. Case {180973}

Comment

@jkuehn8

Originally posted by jkuehn8 View Post
            Is there any way to save the 'data' entered online, (Profile, Stories, Notes, and Images, etc.) prior to a Gedcom update?

If ALL is LOST, then that WOULD be a SEVERE deterrent to doing anything online with the FTDNA Tree, except upload and look.

Unless we could export from the FTDNA Tree, as a Gedcom, or Data file, WITH all of the additions.

John K -- Batch 586 BigY results RECIEVED 09 OCT 2014, Awaiting access to my BAM Raw Data. Case {180973}
            Please offer your suggestion as a possible improvement in the Features Requests & Bug Reports Area of the forum.

Comment

Working...
            X