Status of New Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of New Projects

I requested a new project a few weeks ago and have not heard anything after the initial auto-responder. Is there somewhere that I can check on the status? I expected to find a link on my projects page, but I do not see anything that looks like status.

Well...

Myself and a project administrator sent some questions about a project over a week ago and we are both still waiting for a response.

Im assuming that they no longer have any staff to answer questions - just staff to take money.

Comment

We have an entire team of Customer Support staff

Between our recent sale and this week's launch of the new Family Tree, they are just swamped. They'll definitely respond to your email as soon as they get to it in the queue.

James: We're behind on processing project applications. There's no place to check on the status (other than contacting Customer Support). Each application needs to be manually reviewed by a staff member and only certain people can do this, so it's a matter of getting through each of the requests.

Thanks for your patience!

Elise
      Last edited by efgen; 11 September 2014, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Ok, thanks. Glad to know it didn't just get lost in the cracks somewhere.

Comment

Working...
        X