Misleading webinar tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misleading webinar tweet

Twitter is feeding out a tweet today telling us you are running 4 new webinars in February 2014.

What am I not surprised?

Comment

We have random Learning Center links being tweeted automatically. There was a blog post about the February 2014 webinars, so that's what you saw. I'm not sure if there's a way to exclude certain links from the auto-tweets, but I'll ask about it.

Thanks,
      Elise

Comment

It may well be advisable to disable your automated tweets and push out manual tweets instead if you have no control over whether the information they are tweeting is current. Announcing "new" webinars which were run over 6 months ago is not going to improve usersĀ“ views of the level of professionality of your IT organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by LynCra View Post
          It may well be advisable to disable your automated tweets and push out manual tweets instead if you have no control over whether the information they are tweeting is current. Announcing "new" webinars which were run over 6 months ago is not going to improve usersĀ“ views of the level of professionality of your IT organisation.
          I am not sure there is much left to the professional reputation of FTDNA's IT department. Every update they do causes more problems, every new feature they add doesn't work as it is supposed to, and they have an ever growing list of problems they need to fix.

Comment

Working...
          X