Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penguin
    replied
    I emailed the groups address as recommended- so far no reply. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• T-Fox
    replied
    Originally posted by Gendal View Post
    I asked to open a surname project 5 months ago, heard nothing!
    That is the so called "GAP Liaison." It seems she cannot keep up with creating projects for any but her closest friends.

Leave a comment:

• penguin
    replied
    I did finally hear back from customer service. Note I did use the web form also - and did not get a autoreply. so maybe there is a little glitch with that. but the message did get thru, since i did get a response- only took a few days longer than usual.

On the project, i'll email the address you gave. that's a disappointing delay of "a month or two". Sometimes one needs to strike when the iron is hot (and available) and there may be a missed opportunity as a result. Maybe you can adjust the website so it doesn't say that you'll hear back within 5 days? Hard to plan effectively when the estimate is that far off.

Thanks much for reply.

Leave a comment:

• andreastill.gen
    replied
    Elise, perhaps there is a technical glitch? I used the contact us form on the website yesterday and expected to receive something in my inbox to confirm or at least an incident or case number. After I clicked 'send' the form disappeared but I'm not convinced anything was actually sent. I've checked the spam folder in my email account. Nothing. It was really odd.

I know not everyone will use the contact form on the website but for those who are perhaps questions are not actually getting through.

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    There's a backlog on project approvals, but I don't think the backlog is 5 months long -- maybe a month or two. Please email [email protected] to ask about it.

For other Customer Support requests, you should have received an auto-response with your issue # right away. Have you already confirmed that it didn't go into a spam folder?

Elise

Leave a comment:

• Sarmat
    replied
    Originally posted by penguin View Post
    when i've emailed customer service in the past, i have usually gotten a pretty fast reply. This time, so far, no reply and no message saying "we've gotten your message". Also, I submitted an application to be an admin on a project - so far, no reply. Is that typical now?
    I'm surprised you ever got a reply to an email.

Leave a comment:

• Gendal
    replied
    Projects

Originally posted by penguin View Post
    when i've emailed customer service in the past, i have usually gotten a pretty fast reply. This time, so far, no reply and no message saying "we've gotten your message". Also, I submitted an application to be an admin on a project - so far, no reply. Is that typical now?
    I asked to open a surname project 5 months ago, heard nothing!

Leave a comment:

• penguin
    started a topic is there a customer service backlog?

is there a customer service backlog?

Working...
X