Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10 off Gedcom upload coupon issue

Do the $10 Coupons have an expiry date?

I have about 8 off them (manage 12 kits) but none seem to work when trying to apply to a Family Finder upgrade.

Not sure about the expiry date, but I know there has been a problem with the shopping cart accepting the gedcom coupons. You can contact Customer Support to have the coupon applied.

Elise

Comment

You have to phone in your order. They don't work at the online form and you can't contact "customer service" after your order for them to reimburse you because the online form didn't work. You can also not stack the coupons, neither with another GEDCOM coupon or with another discount coupon (like the $100 Big-Y coupons).

Comment

Makes something of a nonsense of a discount coupon by the time you have paid the cost of an international phone call to activate it.

Comment

You don't have to call... you can email Customer Support and request that the order be placed with the coupon applied. It just takes a bit longer to get the order placed by email due to the email volume.

Elise

Comment

Originally posted by efgen View Post
            Not sure about the expiry date, but I know there has been a problem with the shopping cart accepting the gedcom coupons. You can contact Customer Support to have the coupon applied.

Elise
            Thank you, I was going to call, but I was doing it after hours/weekend, so I just did it without coupon. I will try use them on other tests at a later date as I was mainly just wondering if they were still valid.

Comment

I had the same problem. Too bad I didn't see this thread before I made the purchase.

Comment

Working...
              X