big-Y - calling batch 559?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big-Y - calling batch 559?

I have gone month to month with newly posted waiting times to no end. It was a breath of fresh air when they changed the timing to the weekly format, however, this has been short lived. The "1-2 Weeks" has spilled over and is approaching 4 weeks, and, FTDNA has not changed that original timing on my pending results. So I am left to wonder, when does this "1-2 Weeks" really apply to getting my results? Is it 1-2 Weeks from yesterday, today, or tomorrow? Will I be afforded the privilege of getting an honest answer from staff, who are back logged, with my original e-mails from March and April? Will I, among the hundreds if not thousands of members, get an honest to goodness pending results timing? Am I being unreasonable in thinking FTDNA could do a better job with communication and calculating more accurate completion dates?

Are there any batch 559 members who have received their results to date?

The problem is much worse than that. My project has 11 Big Y orders from the introductory sale (batches 542-545, up to December 1, 2013) that are still unfulfilled.

Comment

Know the feeling

Originally posted by Ex Deo View Post
      I have gone month to month with newly posted waiting times to no end. It was a breath of fresh air when they changed the timing to the weekly format, however, this has been short lived. The "1-2 Weeks" has spilled over and is approaching 4 weeks, and, FTDNA has not changed that original timing on my pending results. So I am left to wonder, when does this "1-2 Weeks" really apply to getting my results? Is it 1-2 Weeks from yesterday, today, or tomorrow? Will I be afforded the privilege of getting an honest answer from staff, who are back logged, with my original e-mails from March and April? Will I, among the hundreds if not thousands of members, get an honest to goodness pending results timing? Am I being unreasonable in thinking FTDNA could do a better job with communication and calculating more accurate completion dates?

Are there any batch 559 members who have received their results to date?
      I know what you mean, mine was due in May then switched to 5 to 6 weeks and now 1 to 2 weeks for four weeks! No email or explanation. Very very poor communication.

Comment

Working...
      X