Issue with Note Icon & Profile on FF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with Note Icon & Profile on FF

My husband and I (on different computers) are having the same issue with the note icon on the matches page. Let's say we have entered a note and the icon turns green. Clicking on a green icon brings up the note. However, if we have clicked on any of the names to view the profile, the note icon no longer works for any of the entries. We must exit the Family Finder feature and reenter to view any of the note icons. Can anyone replicate this anomaly?

Yes, this happens to me consistently. I reported it to the helpdesk, and at first they blew me off. Then when I described to them how to reproduce the error, they agreed that there was an issue. This was, however, several months ago. I think it might help if others reported it as well.

Comment

Yes, it seems after I view a profile I cannot view notes I have entered . I have been getting around the issue by reloading the browser page.

Comment

Same Here

Originally posted by a shepherd View Post
        Yes, it seems after I view a profile I cannot view notes I have entered . I have been getting around the issue by reloading the browser page.
        I have the same error.

Comment

Working...
        X