• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm in on Safari.

it works now on safari.

Comment

It worked.

Cleared out all of my cookies, cache, etc, (again).

But I have to question why I have had to do this twice in the last two weeks. Is it my browser's inadequacy? I've never had this problem previously.

Thank you for hanging in there, I know that you must be getting exhausted from dealing with this.

Comment

Is there a problem with ftdna.com that I missed? It's all I use anymore and I have had no trouble.

Originally posted by Rebekah Canada View Post
        Hi,

I suggest not using the www.ftdna.com shortcut again. I know we love it, but I doubt it will be fixed anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebekah Canada View Post
          Hi,

I suggest not using the www.ftdna.com shortcut again. I know we love it, but I doubt it will be fixed anytime soon.
          • Clear Cache
          • Clear Cookies
          • Clear Browsing History
          • Update Bookmarks to always use HTTPS links.

<sigh>
          What have I missed now? So now I can't access the website at www.ftdna.com??? Perhaps an email would have been nice. Please tell me how to access my matches. I just tried tonight and got the untrusted message using safari. I am really starting to lose my cool with this!

Comment

Not Working

Keeps returning to enter kit and password page. USING A SAFARI BROWSER

Comment

Hi,

I have theories, but I am not positive. If anyone has it happen after clearing-all and going right to the main login page, I would love to get a screenshot of their browser settings pages.

Originally posted by Zaru View Post
              But I have to question why I have had to do this twice in the last two weeks. Is it my browser's inadequacy? I've never had this problem previously....

Comment

It's still working.

Obviously a couple of others might be experiencing the same issue.

I don't have an answer but the symptoms seem to be identical.

Comment

Originally posted by goldschlager View Post
                  Keeps returning to enter kit and password page. USING A SAFARI BROWSER
                  I can't get on the FTDNA site.My computer says that it can't connect to the real FTDNA site and is blocking me for security reasons.

Comment

Hi,

• Clear Cache
                    • Clear Cookies
                    • Clear Browsing History
                    • Update Bookmarks to always use HTTPS links.
                    • Don't under use Safari, it and the site combined have speed issues --no we don't know why.
                    • Only use https://www.familytreedna.com/login.aspx to login.

<sigh>

Originally posted by 1798 View Post
                    I can't get on the FTDNA site.My computer says that it can't connect to the real FTDNA site and is blocking me for security reasons.

Comment

Cannot View Any Kits at ALL in GAP

Am getting exactly the same issue here. When I log in I get to Gap homepage but cannot access any kits at all.

When Kit number is clicked the Browser diverts to a Log in Screen again and again. The Home Page shows as Logged in however.

Am using Chrome. Lots of people are reporting this issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X