Batches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batches

It has been a long time since I was last on the forums. I just read that the "Batches" are now basically accounting. So is there a forum where members of a particular batch can share their timing with other members of the batch?

My sister has just tested for Family Finder and she is in Batch 559. Has anyone heard when that batch is due?

Originally posted by JPHutchins View Post
    My sister has just tested for Family Finder and she is in Batch 559. Has anyone heard when that batch is due?
    The last I saw was batch 545 was complete on March 28th. I have an upgrade test myself batch #560 with a projected date of 4/29. I've been pretty lucky as FTDNA has always completed mine about a week early. So I think you have 3 to 4 weeks yet.

Comment

The old batch forum was locked. I particularly enjoyed chatting with other folks who ordered in the same batch number.

I have my own opinions as to why that was disallowed, but that's neither here nor there.

That said, my Big Y was in batch 544, ordered 11/24 and is still pending.

Comment

Big Y Results

I ordered Big-Y on 19 November and was put in batch 543. My results are still pending ... however, I know of two other Big Y testers in my surname project who were also in same batch 543. They received their Big-Y results about a week ago.

Comment

Working...
        X