Quick Response from Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Response from Customer Service

I posted this information in the thread Slow Website, but I wanted to create a new thread as well to draw attention to the fact that FTDNA's customer service is doing an excellent job this morning of responding to emails.

I've sent two emails to FTDNA this morning, and each time received an extremely prompt reply. Kudos to customer service! While the problems might not be corrected yet, at least customer service is letting customers know that they care and are responding to the issues.

Originally posted by emyr View Post
    I posted this information in the thread Slow Website, but I wanted to create a new thread as well to draw attention to the fact that FTDNA's customer service is doing an excellent job this morning of responding to emails.

I've sent two emails to FTDNA this morning, and each time received an extremely prompt reply. Kudos to customer service! While the problems might not be corrected yet, at least customer service is letting customers know that they care and are responding to the issues.
    and I just received an email response today from a query that I sent two weeks ago. It's a serious problem. Rebekah has been great in helping me to resolve my issues. From now on, I plan on calling with any concerns as the emails generally get ignored.

I am encouraged that you had a good experience, let's hope that the momentum takes their service to a higher level.

Comment

Working...
    X