problem logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem logging in

I haven't been able to log into any of my accounts all day. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

If you are using Internet Explorer you may want to try another browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.

-Darren Marin
    Family Tree DNA

Comment

Thank you, Darren. I got in via Firefox, but I always use IE and have never had this problem before. Any ideas why?

Comment

I am not sure why this has started happening now. It doesn't seem to happen with everyone who uses IE either. The only information I have is that the IT department is currently working on getting it corrected. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused everyone.

-Darren Marin
        Family Tree DNA

Comment

I use IE 8 and have no problem with any of the FTDNA website I use. I don't use any of the dashboard sites because I don't have that much time.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
            I am not sure why this has started happening now. It doesn't seem to happen with everyone who uses IE either. The only information I have is that the IT department is currently working on getting it corrected. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused everyone.

-Darren Marin
            Family Tree DNA
            Darren, not a problem. Thanks much for looking into this.

Comment

Login problem

My problem is a little strange. I can log on to my homepage, but when I try to go to Matches, pending tests or some other page, it asks me for my login and password again. This can happen three or four times.

Comment

same here

That happens to me too.
                It is annoying, but if I try a few minutes later, the problem is gone.
                I use IE.

Comment

logging in today is very difficult

Today there is quite a glitch.
                  I log in and the only place I can go on the site without being asked to log in again is the forums. And after I log in again for the other links within the site, I don't get directed to anything but again a repeat request for log in. I'm sure this is temporary.

Comment

Working...
                  X