Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem - Donations to surname project not showing in project general fund account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem - Donations to surname project not showing in project general fund account.

Two donations made to my surname project group fund recently are STILL not showing up in the group fund. One was made by Paypal a week ago, and the other 6-7 days ago. I have contacted the groups email address, and the only response so far has been basically that paypal can be slow. My concerns are:
    1. I have never had this length delay on paypal donations showing up before (in fact in the past they have shown up almost immediately)
    2. Blaming the delay on the fact that it was a paypal payment is not acceptable when Paypal is one of the methods for donation provided by ftdna
    3. This is seriously damaging donors confidence in the group project fund donation system when I can't confirm to them within 24 hours that I have their funds available
    It also means that I am currently unable to take advantage of using these funds to purchase test upgrades during the sale.

Working...
X