Sign in with 2 kit numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign in with 2 kit numbers

In my rare visits to the FTDNA site I have great difficulty viewing my results. I have taken Y tests with kits bought from FTDNA. I bought a FF kit from the Guild of One-Name Studies which allocated me a second kit number. Today the site logged me into my FF page, and cannot discover how to log in to get my Y results. Can FTDNA link my Y and FF results to one page?
    Last edited by patthepiper; 12th May 2020, 01:28 PM.

You will need to contact Customer Support to see if they can merge the two kits. Normally when ordering an additional test, you should log into your existing kit and place the order. That way, all tests are in the same account. Click on the Customer Support link at the top right of the Forum pages, and either fill out the form, or use the information to phone FTDNA during their business hours. Note that due to the current virus situation, service may be more limited.

Comment

In the meantime, you should be able to log out of the one kit and then log in to the other.
      each kit has its own Kit Number and Password, and that is what is used to log in.

You cannot switch Kits while logged in.

If the log in info is being auto-filled, you will need to overrule it.

Comment

Working...
      X