Unable to view Project Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to view Project Pages

I am in several projects. When I attempt to review the posts all I see is the photo at the top of the page - no posts are listed. Customer Support has not been of any help in their response. Said to be sure I was logged in. Another message to them remains unanswered. This has been going on for a number of weeks. See attachment. Project Errors.JPG Any ideas? Thanks!

Seems to be working now.

Comment

Thanks Jim, but It is not working for me. I will need to call Customer Service.

Comment

Can you try with a different web browser? Could be an issue only some people have which may explain why customer support don't know how to help you.

Comment

Also, try the usual advice to clear your cache and delete cookies.

Comment

Check your zoom setting.

Comment

Jim, I had already cleared cache and cookies and did the zoom thing. I can access via Microsoft but not Chrome which is my preferred browser. Will continue to try different approaches. Thanks.

Comment

Google Chrome is my preferred browser also. I have found that Microsoft Edge works better for me when trying to view DNA pages on Ancestry, but I still have problems with their website even with Edge.

Have you tried to access the websites using a different computer?

Comment

Can't see any of my Projects with Firefox or Chrome. Can see one of them with Edge, but very, very slow to load results table.

Comment

Working...
                  X