Chromosome Browser not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chromosome Browser not working?

For the last 10 days or so I have been unable to use the Chromosome Browser function on the kits I administer. Is this function not working currently?

I just tried the Chromosome Browser and it works fine for me. I use Firefox as my internet browser.

Try using a different browser or computer.

Comment

I am also having trouble. Thought it was a tablet issue, but it's the same across devices and browsers. The chromosome browser is working, but I am unable to update matches. I have to start from scratch every time. Frustrating.

Comment

Same problem that Lwh02. I use Firefox.

Comment

Yes -- Once you're in the chromosome browser, it's very clunky to add new matches to compare. There is no longer a "Search First or Last Name" box, so you have to go back to your Matches page and add matches from there.

I called a couple of weeks ago and the person I spoke with said the previous behavior was still available to her.

As far as I know she was accessing the server internally through the FTDNA network, so I think the problem has to do with how the website is displaying online.

She created a trouble ticket but no word on when this might be fixed.

David

Comment

In the thread "Chromosome Browser" in Forum > Family Tree DNA Communications > Grumbles & Gripes, loobster gives this workaround:

"It is working correctly if go directly from Home Page to Chromosome Browser."

David

Comment

Working...
            X