X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenn4ever
    started a topic Tracking All My Kits

Tracking All My Kits

I am the administrator of several kits, maybe as many as twelve kits. One kit I have lost track of and the kit number. I would like to see a feature where I could find all my kits listed. I always use the same email so this would work to find all my kits.....like on Gedmatch/Genisis. I don't know how to find the kit number of this lost kit.

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    Thanks, I've thought about trying the last suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• The_Contemplator
    replied
    If you did not delete any of those old emails. You can do a search for "Family Tree DNA New Order Confirmation" to filter out any emails that do not have that title. Then you check them and compile a list of kit numbers. Of course if the kits were ordered with some other email, this confirmation email won't be listed in that email address.

Leave a comment:

• prairielad
    replied
    Have you set up a Family Finder Project?
    Doing so enables you to use one log in to access all your kits (once you join them to project), Kit numbers are listed
    https://www.familytreedna.com/project-application.aspx

You may have to contact FTDNA and ask for all kit numbers associated with name and email, to retrieve missing log in info (Forgot Kit number link on log in page or Contacting support)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by prairielad; 9th March 2019, 12:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X