Question about Sign On Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Sign On Screen

I've asked this before and someone answered it quickly but now I've run into the same problem again and I can't remember what the answer was

Some way I have a kit which is on my sign on screen every time I try to log in. I have to erase it every time to sign on to another one of my kits. How do I get it off?

Thank you.

I'd like to know the answer, too

I suspect it's something to do with the browser, and having clicked on "remember password" when I didn't intend to. But I haven't gotten around to googling how to undo this. PS: One of my devices has all the p'words saved for all the kits I manage; and when I want to sign in, the sign-in page gives me a drop-down list of kits to choose from. (No lectures about security, thanks )

Comment

click on kit number in drop down menu (right click and hold) to highlight it and then hit the delete key

or start typing kit number and use arrow down button to highlight number in dropdown menu and then hit shift + delete
      Last edited by prairielad; 13 July 2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Prairie, I tried that but it only eliminates it for that one sign on. When I come back later to sign on that same kit number and pass word are there.

Okay, I remembered what to do. Go to browser settings and go to the section to delete temporary internet files. Click on delete passwords. Restart computer and it clears the sign on.
        Last edited by Tenn4ever; 14 July 2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X