Search by location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search by location

Being able to filter the matches page by location or to search for a geographic location would be really helpful. Is this possible?

searching by location

Originally posted by latarlo View Post
    Being able to filter the matches page by location or to search for a geographic location would be really helpful. Is this possible?
    Agreed and long overdue. FTDNA has been loosing ground to MyHeritage and even 23andMe in terms of features and tools.

Comment

Which Location?

Comment

I agree! When looking directly at a match you can search the tree of the match for location as in location for birth and death. Having that indexed and searchable for your all your familyfinder matches is high on my wish list. Even better would include a map page to visualize all locations but I suppose that would require a lot more.

Comment

Having the one field used for both name and location is a real pain. Try searching for the surname West.

Comment

I agree with this request.

Comment

Working...
            X