Notifications marking read don't work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notifications marking read don't work

If I mark notifications to be read they appears again visible when I refresh page or go to other page on FTDNA pages. I use Chromium browser in Linux. This bug has appeared last month.

Same thing has been happening to me on Chrome for about a week now, and it is getting quite annoying.

Best bet is to report it through the help center, since they don't really watch these forums as much as we would hope.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyGlen2017 View Post
      Same thing has been happening to me on Chrome for about a week now, and it is getting quite annoying.

Best bet is to report it through the help center, since they don't really watch these forums as much as we would hope.
      I have the same issue and I have tried different browsers and also tried cleaning cache.

Comment

Same thing happening to me across two different browsers.

Comment

Yes,there are lots of comments on the various "Projects" pages themselves and people reporting it - mine are up to 21 days now although I have not counted them several people say it seems to stay at 30 notifications-anything below that drops off -I do not think the team at FTDNA understand that when you clear them they reappear when you change the page-they seem to think they have fixed it!!

Comment

It now is happening on Firefox with projects. I click on "mark as read" and the "new" posts continue to pile up daily in the tally, even though there are no new ones.

Comment

This bug is still going on...

By chance has anyone turned in a customer service request on this?
              Have they replied?

Comment

Yes,several posters on the various "Projects" say they have reported it - I did, and was told it was "fixed"
                I am not sure they understood that it comes back when the page is changed

Comment

Working...
                X