Contacting FTDNA - Contact Form not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Form still not functioning

The contact form is still not submitting from Firefox or Chrome and trying to contact Houston from European Time Zone seems not just costly but difficult to impossible.

I guess the customers are victims to FTDNA's marketing success.

Comment

Contacting FTDNA

Contact form not working for me or Library Computers. Am in Australia so phoning is out of the question. How on earth do I contact FTDNA? Never heard of a company which doesn't have an e-mail address or even an address I can write to. This concerns a DNA test which seems not to have reached FTDNA. HELP !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandra Korpela View Post
        Contact form not working for me or Library Computers. Am in Australia so phoning is out of the question. How on earth do I contact FTDNA? Never heard of a company which doesn't have an e-mail address or even an address I can write to. This concerns a DNA test which seems not to have reached FTDNA. HELP !!
        When did you send it Sandra?

Comment

I was able to duplicate not getting the recaptcha to appear on either Firefox, and Chrome but it is working on Microsoft Edge. I have reported this issue to the IT department. I am sorry for the trouble. You are also welcome to send me a private message through the forum and I would be happy to help.

-Darren
          Family Tree DNA

Comment

I tried something just now, disabling the adblocker seems to have made the recaptcha appear again in both Firefox and Google Chrome, so that may be the issue.

-Darren
            Family Tree DNA

Comment

Working...
            X