new new match(es)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new new match(es)

It used to be that when I would get notified (via email) that I had new matches and I clicked on the link, that would take me to a page where were listed all my matches, with the most recent first. Now all I get is a list of my new match(es).
    what changed?
    How can I get a complete list of my matches?

thanks.

I always looked at the announcement, then went to a separate tab and logged in and looked at my matches, so I never knew it would do that!! Thanks for letting me know.

Assume if you can do that, then you are actually already logged in.
    Many ways to do what you asked. One is - click on "myFTDNA" towards upper left, and then choose FamilyFinder, and then Matches.

And/or - any timein the Matches Screen -
    To control choices you are seeing, click on the White Box between the words "Family Finder Matches" and "Chromosome Browser" in upper left area of Matches screen (it may be auto-filled to start with the choice being used - or may be empty - which I suspect is a bug, but possibly a feature). This should get you a Drop Down Window. Choices include "Show All Matches" (what you are asking for, and the usual default) thru a bunch of other choices, and "New Since" at the bottom (what the link apparently is now going to).

Also be aware - Clicking on one of the bold column headings on this page will cause the page to be sorted by that criteria (again, sounds like they used to be using that with Show All Matches, now are using "New Since")
    Think there also used to be window, but am not seeing it at the moment, so maybe that is no longer there?

Comment

Originally posted by wildplum View Post
      It used to be that when I would get notified (via email) that I had new matches and I clicked on the link, that would take me to a page where were listed all my matches, with the most recent first. Now all I get is a list of my new match(es).
      what changed?
      How can I get a complete list of my matches?

thanks.
      No one can really give you the correct answers without knowing which type of test you are asking your question: Y-DNA, mtDNA or Family Finder.

Comment

oops - the answers/comments I made were all made thinking about FamilyFinder.

Comment

The test I had was: mtDNA.

Comment

Working...
          X