In Common With filter misses a shared match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Common With filter misses a shared match

My brother and I share a common match -- not a close match to either of us. When I select this match from either my account or my brother's account, and run In Common With filter, the match does not appear. The screen finds no match at all and reloads the full list of DNA matches.

We have shared this common match for years. But now the In Common With filter has stopped showing this particular match. It has happened for a few days.

Why?

Originally posted by Artamus View Post
    My brother and I share a common match -- not a close match to either of us. When I select this match from either my account or my brother's account, and run In Common With filter, the match does not appear. The screen finds no match at all and reloads the full list of DNA matches.

We have shared this common match for years. But now the In Common With filter has stopped showing this particular match. It has happened for a few days.

Why?
    How are you selecting the match? If you do it with a query, you need to put a check box by the match, then clear the query from the search box, then run ICW.

Comment

Thanks, Ann Turner. I forgot to clear query box. It works now.

Comment

Working...
      X