Advanced Matching - getting all results, not filtered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Matching - getting all results, not filtered

I just learned of the Advanced Matching tool today and it does not seem to be working for either kit I manage or in Chrome or Firefox. I selected FF and the group my mother belongs to in the drop-down menu. There are 1,000 to 1,500 matches that show and I know there are not that many people in the selected group. I am also not seeing the sibling in the results.

Can anyone confirm that this feature is working for them? Maybe it's user errror? Or an error in our FF test?

Thank you!

I just checked my mother's advanced matches and was surprised that her niece and nephew did not show up. I found them listed by surname only in the list of private matches. Why? Their results are not private. I just checked and all their Family Finder Matches & Email Notifications are set to "Yes".

Comment

I just checked my mother's advanced matches and was surprised that her niece and nephew did not show up. I found them listed by surname only in the list of private matches. Why? Their results are not private. I just checked and all their Family Finder Matches & Email Notifications are set to "Yes".

Comment

I submitted a ticket and apparently this is a known issue that they're working on :-(.

Comment

Working...
        X