HOLIDAY GIFT VOUCHER ERROR MESSAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLIDAY GIFT VOUCHER ERROR MESSAGE

Is anyone else having problems applying vouchers? As an Admin I tried 5 different lots from my Kits and applied to a new member's Y37 order and none worked. All error messages state that the voucher does not match the order. Yet of course it does. Every time. Most were for 10 % off Y37 / Y67 or Y111 kits. One was for 20% off. Anyone else having this problem? Taking me ages to sort this order. So frustrating.

Have tried all day ! Must have tried this 50+ times to no avail and I work 7am to 9pm all week. So won't get another chance to order for this project member. Meanwhile all the attempts have eaten up all of the available voucher numbers I had . |each one was declined then became invalid- WTH!\

Comment

I didn't try a voucher, but when I ordered a Family Finder for a cousin, I got an error message (forget just what it said) that made it appear that my purchase had not gone through. Good thing I didn't try again, because when I checked my mail there was the order confirmation.

It's really bad when a company is trying to sell products and the checkout process doesn't work properly!

Comment

Were you typing the codes manually or copy/pasting? Maybe it was a glitch and you should try again at a different hour. Why can't the new member order it? This could be an issue with an admin trying to do it and not one seen by most people.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Contemplator View Post
          Were you typing the codes manually or copy/pasting? Maybe it was a glitch and you should try again at a different hour. Why can't the new member order it? This could be an issue with an admin trying to do it and not one seen by most people.
          That's a good point about manually typing versus copying/pasting the codes. It's very easy to misread the letter o as a zero or vice versa. The same thing with confusing the letter l as a one or vice versa. When putting a code for someone else to use in a spreadsheet, I always copy/paste, which eliminates any possibility of an error in typing it.

Comment

Yeah, some people at least last year would manually type the code into the spreadsheet. I would realize this when codes wouldn't work until I altered them before finding the right combination of letters and numbers.

Comment

Working...
            X