Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KATM
    replied
    Oops, sorry that I misunderstood. Does this Global Adoptee Genealogy Project have an FTDNA project? I couldn't find one. In my experience, there is no way to search FTDNA project Activity Feeds, if that is what you mean. I agree that it would be helpful. If there is an FTDNA project for GAGP, you could contact the project admins if your posts are not showing up, or submit an FTDNA customer service support ticket (link at top right of this page, Customer Support).

Doing a web search, I only find a website and a Facebook page for a Global Adoptee Genealogy Project. I don't see a forum at the website. In any case, if you aren't talking about an FTDNA group project, you should contact the GAGP website or Facebook page to see if they can help with your problem.
    Last edited by KATM; 13 August 2016, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dixie_Amazon
    replied
    I am referring to the groups that are not in the actual forums. Specifically, Global Adoptee Genealogy Project (GAGP). None of the my posts there show up on my user cp. The format is different.

Leave a comment:

• KATM
    replied
    Have you tried the "Search" menu in the bar above? It's the menu that starts with "User CP" (if you are logged in to your forum account), then Projects, Blogs, FAQ etc. "Search" is the third menu item from right.

You can use that Search to limit it to show threads or posts, or click on "Advanced Search" for more options.

You can also see a list of your own posts. Go to your user account by clicking on your user name and choosing "View Public Profile," then click on "Statistics." You also can subscribe to threads to which you've posted, and then check them in your User Control Panel (User PC in the menu above).
    Last edited by KATM; 11 August 2016, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dixie_Amazon
    started a topic Search function for posts in Groups

Search function for posts in Groups

Are there any plans for this? It is very time consuming to scroll through posts in order to update a conversation.
Working...
X