can't see profiles or create own tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't see profiles or create own tree

Not sure if I'm the only one, but since these tree changes I can't create my own tree or look at anyone's profiles. The white strip on my display [detailed view-shared tree-upload gedcom-settings-help]is on top of anything I try to look at, covering dates, etc. When I try to create my own tree, I click on my person to add info and the six circles are all obscured but the two on bottom [two are offscreen and two are covered by this white strip]. Can't do anything. Anyone know if this is just my problem or something familytreedna is working on? I thought I saw a post about this but am unable to find it again[using IE11].
    Thank you.

I had the same problem. When I used Ctrl + it immediately enlarged the view. I used Ctrl + some time ago for easier readability.

Comment

thanks for help dmhagen, but I tried that and it enlarges everything, but the info I need to see is still covered with the white strip. won't be able to do any research if this is not remedied.

Comment

was unable to edit my last post, so will make a new one to thank you, dmhagen, for the tip, because although enlarging my screen did not help, I went back and tried to shrink everything and was able to see people's profiles and start creating my own tree, so thank you. will just have to squint for now

Comment

Working...
        X