Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgot Password. Can't Reset. Website Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathleen2016
    replied
    Resetting password

I have reset the password and waited. Tried again and waited. Tried again and waited. Eventually the new password turned up but it did not work because I had reset so many times. The emails are getting through very slowly so now I have to wait until the last one arrives.

Leave a comment:

• vselivanov
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Barrett View Post
    This is just one example of why it is important to keep your FTDNA contact information current.
    Thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jim Barrett
    replied
    Or you can call them at (713) 868-1438.

This is just one example of why it is important to keep your FTDNA contact information current.

Leave a comment:

• The_Contemplator
    replied
    Only FTDNA customer support will be able to help you. I imagine there might be additional questions they might ask you to confirm it is really you. You can contact them through the site's contact form found when you click on "Customer Support" at the top of these forums. Then click on "Open a request" under the Support heading. Write your message and remember that they will reply to you through the email you give them. Make sure to let them know about your old email if you recall what it was.

Another option is to private message Darren who monitors the forums from time to time and works for FTDNA. You can message him here.

Leave a comment:

• vselivanov
    replied
    What can I do if I forgot my password and same time I no longer have an access to my e-mail (it was corporate which is closed now)?

Leave a comment:

• travers
    replied
    It is supposed to be automated but often times the password requests doesn't work, a long standing problem that FTDNA has never 100% fixed. You'll have to contact customer service directly through the website or by phone.

Leave a comment:

• The_Contemplator
    replied
    Make sure you also check whatever spam or junk folder your email account might have as it could think it is just spam. If you ever clicked the "unsubscribed" link on any FTDNA email, it could have caused an issue with receiving emails from them.

Some times it takes a few days before they reply to your messages, depending on their backlog of messages.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Barrett
    replied
    Are you using the same email address that you stored in your contact information?

Leave a comment:

• Wyllough
    started a topic Forgot Password. Can't Reset. Website Problem?

Forgot Password. Can't Reset. Website Problem?

How do I reset my password? When I fill out password requests, nothing turns up in my email. I have tried to message FTDNA through their website and facebook. I realise today's a holiday but have been trying for many days now.
Working...
X