• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chromosome browser

Chromosome browser doesn't work.
    It is stuck forever on "Loading Data..."
    Tried on different browsers.
    Apr 4, 2016 12:40pm PST

I can't get it to work today either. When I click on the square next to a match's name, a red circle with a slash through it pops up. Maybe there's some kind of maintenance going on?

Comment

Originally posted by WCoaster View Post
      I can't get it to work today either. When I click on the square next to a match's name, a red circle with a slash through it pops up. Maybe there's some kind of maintenance going on?
      IN that case it would be nice to have some anouncement

Comment

It's not working for me either.

Comment

Didn't see notice for today, but for tomorrow

"Dear Group Administrators,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have scheduled website outages for maintenance on Tuesday, April 5 and on Tuesday, April 12, between 6–7 am Central Daylight Time. The team does not anticipate the site being down for the entire hour either day, but as always, we want you to be prepared in case the process takes longer than planned. "

Comment

Chromosome browser wasn't working yesterday afternoon and it's still not this morning. Does not appear to have anything to do with a hour of maintenance. Looks more like a problem that I hope is fixed very quickly.

Comment

Worked early this morning and now has not for the last several hours

Comment

Working...
              X