Y-DNA 12 Results Error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y-DNA 12 Results Error.

I have submitted this to tech support twice, but no reply or fix as of today. I get an error "The wait operation timed out, see attachment. This has been going on for a couple of weeks and it makes it difficult to find matches if I can't get data. I have changed settings on my FireFox browser for time out, but it does not fix the issue, I have also tried Edge browser and get the same error.
    Attached Files

We are not seeing the attachment yet, as it needs to be approved by a moderator.

If the message is not too long, can you copy it word for word here?

Or upload the image to some image sharing service and create a post pointing to it?

Mr W

Comment

The message is:

URL /my/y-dna-matches.aspx
      Username 447996
      Error The Wait operation timed out
      Status code 500

Comment

Are you getting this when trying to view 12 marker matches? I have seen this some and it has been reported. Please let me know if that is where you are encountering the error.

-Darren

Comment

That is where I am getting it.

Comment

Let me follow up with management on this one, because I occasionally run into it as well. Will post if I hear anything.

-Darren

Comment

This has been happening a lot on the weekends when you are trying to view not only the 12 marker results but also the 25 marker results. It happens when accessing kits through the GAP pages as well as though the individual accounts.

Comment

Working...
              X