Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GaryStebbins
    replied
    Thank you, Darren. It appears the matches are correct. I didn't expect to see that many, and jumped to the conclusion there was still a problem.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• Darren
    replied
    Hello,

I sent you an email.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA

Leave a comment:

• GaryStebbins
    replied
    The bug seems to be back in a different form. Now I'm seeing 17 matches on HVR1+HVR2, but 229 matches when I add in Coding Regions. All matches show as J1c2. (Kit B40340)

Darren, JeremyB, help again, please!

Leave a comment:

• jarlmos
    replied
    Thanks

Thank you Darren and JeremyB. I am now correctly placed in haplogroup V.

Leave a comment:

• GaryStebbins
    replied
    Thank you Darren and JeremyB for following up on this bug.

Leave a comment:

• Bartot
    replied
    Originally posted by Ann Turner View Post
    It almost sounds as if FTDNA did not plug in your differences from the CRS,leaving you with the CRS haplogroup H2a2a1.
    since natgeno are using the latest #16version mtdna trees since March 2015 on their site, Ftdna will not accepted any marker which does not appear on the #14version mtdna trees which they use.

so when you transfer, ftdna will use from your data what fits the mtdna they use

Leave a comment:

• JeremyB
    replied
    Family Tree DNA IT/Engineering reports that they have a fix for the site bug that is causing this issue. They will push a fix sometime this afternoon or early tomorrow.

Jeremy B.
    Senior Agent
    Family Tree DNA
    www.familytreedna.com

Leave a comment:

• GaryStebbins
    replied
    Darren, thank you for following up. I sure hope this bug gets squished soon.

Leave a comment:

• Darren
    replied
    I spoke with management today and they are following up with engineering to get this thing moving along. It sounds like it may be more complex than originally anticipated and I do not yet have an estimated time frame. I am sorry for this.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA

Leave a comment:

• Darren
    replied
    Hello,
    I am going to follow up with management and see what is going on.

-Darren

Leave a comment:

• GaryStebbins
    replied
    This problem is still occurring. Darren or JeremyB, is there any additional information about when it might be fixed? This is a pretty serious bug, and it's been going on for over a month now.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Darren
    replied
    Hello,

I followed up with the engineering team on this and it is currently one of the highest priority bugs they are working on. While I have no specific time frame for a correction they want to have it fixed very soon. I am sorry for this continued inconvenience.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA

Leave a comment:

• jarlmos
    replied
    The same problem

I have the same problem. I am Haplogroup V and have been misplaced in H2a2a1 and it is 3 weeks ago I contacted Customer support. I share trifud's frustration.
    Last edited by jarlmos; 11 October 2015, 04:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• trifud
    replied
    I reported this bug a month ago but they haven't fixed it yet.

Leave a comment:

• GaryStebbins
    replied
    Another H2a2a1 result...

I see JeremyB acknowledged a problem with this result. I just got my mtFullSequence results back, and was quite surprised that I matched over 400 people at HVR1+HVR2+CodingRegion. Now I understand this is false (which I sort of suspected).

JeremyB, 6 days ago you said this would be addressed ASAP. Can you give an estimate in days (or fortnights)?

Thank you.

Gary

Leave a comment:

Working...
X