Wrong assignment after upgrade Geno 2.0 - mtDNA FGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    I am going to follow up with management and see what is going on.

-Darren

Comment

I spoke with management today and they are following up with engineering to get this thing moving along. It sounds like it may be more complex than originally anticipated and I do not yet have an estimated time frame. I am sorry for this.

-Darren
      Family Tree DNA

Comment

Darren, thank you for following up. I sure hope this bug gets squished soon.

Comment

Family Tree DNA IT/Engineering reports that they have a fix for the site bug that is causing this issue. They will push a fix sometime this afternoon or early tomorrow.

Jeremy B.
          Senior Agent
          Family Tree DNA
          www.familytreedna.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ann Turner View Post
            It almost sounds as if FTDNA did not plug in your differences from the CRS,leaving you with the CRS haplogroup H2a2a1.
            since natgeno are using the latest #16version mtdna trees since March 2015 on their site, Ftdna will not accepted any marker which does not appear on the #14version mtdna trees which they use.

so when you transfer, ftdna will use from your data what fits the mtdna they use

Comment

Thank you Darren and JeremyB for following up on this bug.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you Darren and JeremyB. I am now correctly placed in haplogroup V.

Comment

The bug seems to be back in a different form. Now I'm seeing 17 matches on HVR1+HVR2, but 229 matches when I add in Coding Regions. All matches show as J1c2. (Kit B40340)

Darren, JeremyB, help again, please!

Comment

Hello,

I sent you an email.

-Darren
                    Family Tree DNA

Comment

Thank you, Darren. It appears the matches are correct. I didn't expect to see that many, and jumped to the conclusion there was still a problem.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                      X