Autosomal Transfer - No data in Family Finder after results completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autosomal Transfer - No data in Family Finder after results completed

On Saturday June 6 I ordered an autosomal transfer to transfer an aunt's AncestryDNA results to FTDNA so that I can compare with other kits I have here.

When I log in with her account number I do see a message that the processing is complete, however no match data is being shown.

I have sent a message via the Feedback form on her account page (request ID 295290), but am wondering if I need to do something else to resolve this.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DeeTyler; 7 June 2015, 03:46 PM. Reason: added request id number

It is the weekend and most likely you will have to wait till mid week for results. I know that alot of FTDNA staff are at large conference in California this weekend so not sure if that will delay anything. It usually take 3-5 business days according to FTDNA for results to post, my experience, lately is that it could take up to 10 business days.

Comment

Thanks. I was confused because it said the first 20 matches should be shown within an hour or two.

Comment

Similar Issue

Like Dee, I attempted to do an autosomal transfer four or five days ago. I entered the information (this is for a new customer), uploaded the file, got a message that it was processing, and that was it. I didn't get a kit number, I haven't received any email confirming that it was received. I didn't get the top 10 matches (which, if I recall correctly happens automatically and immediately).

So, after several days, I thought maybe it hadn't gone through, so I tried to upload again. After it uploaded, I got a message that it was in the system. But now the "order date" shows as today, and the "Processed date" shows tomorrow.

I have no kit number, so I can't check on the progress. The only way I know, is because when I tried to upload what wound up being the duplicate effort, it put me into her account as though I'd logged in.

I can't tell if things are slow or broken - but enough time has gone by, and the lack of feedback that one would normally get in this situation strongly suggests that something is broken...

Comment

This is a known issue with FTDNA. They say that you should have you matches within 3-5 business days, for what has been posted here and on other forums it is more like 10 business days. If you have waited enough time then I would call them and have them check into the issue with your transfer. If you report this by the online reporting form be prepared to wait up to 10 days for a reply.

Comment

Working...
          X