Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odis
    replied
    The last 2 weeks I've received about 10 e-mails of new mtDNA matches, but when I open into the results page, nothing but 3 old matches from 2008 and all my other numerous matches are not being shown, I've sent in my complaint last week, no answer...

Leave a comment:

• KATM
    replied
    Originally posted by Tenn4ever View Post
    Yes, not able to use the chromosome browser for any matches from June 3 but can use them on the June 8 matches..
    I just got around to checking this out for matches in my own kit, and am finding the same issue. I got a pop-up alert that said:
    https://www.familytreedna.com
    The segment data for this match is currently not available. This is a known issue with a small portion of our database and we are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Please try again later and thank you for your patience.
    The only one that will show in the chromosome browser for me is (as others have mentioned) the one June 8 match I have. Too bad, because one of my June 3 matches is an X match!

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    Yes, not able to use the chromosome browser for any matches from June 3 but can use them on the June 8 matches..

Leave a comment:

• nicolam
    replied
    I can't use the Chromosome browser with the matches I got on 3rd June, but it works with the ones dated 8th June.

Leave a comment:

• ech124
    replied
    Might be a little progress on the chromosome browser problem.

A kit I have finishing on 3 June has the problem. However, a new match appearing 8 June can be viewed on the 3 June kit's browser. I have no idea if the 8 June kit has complete browsing capability.

Leave a comment:

• grahcom
    replied
    Some of my kits that have FF and tool related problems using FireFox but most of the problem kits seem to work better if I use Google Chrome, all that is except the Chromosome browser on those kits with the chromosome reporting problem and that is only one of my 25 odd kits.

Leave a comment:

• telly441
    replied
    Family finder matches, Y-DNA matches, and Big-Y matches are all still having issues. It has been going on now for more then 30 days and still no real effort to fix the problem.

Does FTDNA still have any kind of IT department? Do they not test any changes on a mirrored system? Does Greenspan even care that his company is failing?

Leave a comment:

• Darren
    replied
    I am sorry for the continued problems. I have brought the problems up again with the management team. I apologize again that this has not yet been fully resolved.

-Darren
    Family Tree DNA

Leave a comment:

• dna
    replied
    Originally posted by italianchulo View Post
    Hi- First, my cousin in Italy has me on his ff matches but yet he is not on my match list at all (never mind trying to even compare chromosomes).
    It looks like his test completed somewhere after the 28th(?) of April. A widespread problem...

FTDNA says it is going to be fixed...

W. (Mr.)

Leave a comment:

• italianchulo
    replied
    Matches & Chances of Errors?

Hi- First, my cousin in Italy has me on his ff matches but yet he is not on my match list at all (never mind trying to even compare chromosomes). Also, I know for sure he is from Italy, and his family goes way back in Italy except for one line. That line goes up until his grandfather. His results says 14% Ashkenazi Jewish Diaspora. How is this possible?

Leave a comment:

• Tenn4ever
    replied
    Yes, I had matches gone this morning. Everything has reverted back to a week to two weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• dna
    replied
    Originally posted by ConZ View Post
    I had quite a few matches this morning around 4:30AM....by 5-6AM they were all gone
    Just to be clear, yours is not the same issue I talked with Matt62 about

Yours is a widespread issue impacting many (most?) of Family Finder users...

W. (Mr.)
    Last edited by dna; 4 June 2015, 04:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ConZ
    replied
    I had quite a few matches this morning around 4:30AM....by 5-6AM they were all gone

Leave a comment:

• Matt62
    replied
    Hi DNA, I actually wasn't aware that this setting even existed. Thanks for letting me know

Leave a comment:

• dna
    replied
    The attachment is Pending Approval..., in the meantime you can go to the settings (URL given in my post) and find by yourself the place named Family Finder Matches & Email Notifications. If your match changes these settings she or he might disappear or appear out of the blue.

W. (Mr.)

P.S.
    The same with you! If you change them from Yes to No, you would disappear from your matches lists of matches...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X