New Matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Matches

I haven't had any new matches in 2 weeks. That's not normal, I usually have at least a couple every week. Anyone else?

No FF matches since 4/29.

Comment

No Family Finder matches since 4/29 on any of the dozen kits I manage. Something is obviously going on. Too bad that no one at FTDNA is communicating much at all lately as to what's going on.

Comment

Had a couple of family members with matches from 8th May.

Comment

I've had none on my own kit since the 29th April, but my dad had one match on the 8th May..

Comment

I have May 8 matches as well.

Comment

It's been two weeks for my kits, too. Normally new matches (transfers?) would come through every Monday or Tuesday, and more (that week's batch?)on Thursday or Friday. This is definitely unusual.

Comment

The notification icon says I have new matches in the last five days, but they aren't on my list. The last one added was on April 23rd. My sister is one of my new matches since then and she isn't showing yet.

Comment

One person in my group had some new ones but the rest not since 4/29. Everyone should call and get their voice heard. I did so yesterday. Otherwise what they know about it is fragmented. I was told that it was "reciprocal matches" not showing and it is more than that..

Comment

Originally posted by selah View Post
                    The notification icon says I have new matches in the last five days, but they aren't on my list. The last one added was on April 23rd. My sister is one of my new matches since then and she isn't showing yet.
                    Make sure they know that it is more than your sister's matches no showing otherwise they categorize it another way..

Comment

no new matches

I just sent email to help desk. I manage five kits and none show any new matches since 4/29. I have been a customer since 2007 and never had this before. Usually get twice a week. Hopefully will fix soon. But yes I think this is wide spread and all should notify customer service.

Comment

Couple of years ago we only got matches once per month for around 6 months. Once was a 6 week gap. Then they dropped the price from 179 to 99. Matches got way mire frequent then.

Comment

email helpdesk now closed

Just thought I would give all a heads up. the email I sent got bounced. They now have a "contact form" to fill out. It can be found at the bottom on the home page. They have not corrected the forum note above telling us to send issues to the [email protected]. Just wanted to pass along.

Comment

Originally posted by andbro View Post
                            Couple of years ago we only got matches once per month for around 6 months. Once was a 6 week gap. Then they dropped the price from 179 to 99. Matches got way mire frequent then.
                            Yes, I guess we get spoiled The price when I purchased my first two kits was $179 and new matches only came in every two weeks. I could hardly wait for the two weeks to be up so I would have new matches

Comment

I have never waited two weeks for matches..and this has been since 2007. They did not offer the ff then. Started with the Y test. Of course my first dna sample kit was around in US since Mayflower so have more matches on that kit than the sample that has come over in the 1880's. Not too many test samples yet from Europe. Something is has changed, just wish they would post it if is out of the norm, so all would be aware if tech problem or change in procedures.

Comment

Working...
                              X