Ysearch problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ysearch problem

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I've tried all week to upload my GEDCOM to Ysearch. Every time, I get a Code 500 Internal Server Error. Also, on the list of genetic matches, I attempt to contact a couple of the matches, and I get the same error. There is no place I can find on Ysearch to ask for help, so I went back to Family Tree and submitted a bug report. I've received no response so far. This is extremely frustrating.

Originally posted by GeeBee View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I've tried all week to upload my GEDCOM to Ysearch. Every time, I get a Code 500 Internal Server Error. Also, on the list of genetic matches, I attempt to contact a couple of the matches, and I get the same error. There is no place I can find on Ysearch to ask for help, so I went back to Family Tree and submitted a bug report. I've received no response so far. This is extremely frustrating.
    The GEDCOM function has been broken for years and there is no plan to fix it. FTDNA keeps YSearch open but has stopped maintaining if for some time.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Not encouraging, but at least I now know. If they're not going to maintain it, they should take it down.

Comment

Working...
      X