Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All My Mother's Family Finder Matches Just Disappeared!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here--three new matches but all previous matches still missing.

Comment

All FF matches are gone!

All my Family Finder matches disappeared Saturday night, 1000's just all gone. I know there is a glitch, but today it only shows 3 matches, names I had not seem before, and all the Commom Surnames are different! Any time frame when this well all be restored my with correct/true DNA matches. I am new to this and am weary of authentic results. As well, my MDNA is backlogged again. I am kit batch 613. Thanks, Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Heatherltl View Post
        All my Family Finder matches disappeared Saturday night, 1000's just all gone. I know there is a glitch, but today it only shows 3 matches, names I had not seem before, and all the Commom Surnames are different! Any time frame when this well all be restored my with correct/true DNA matches. I am new to this and am weary of authentic results. As well, my MDNA is backlogged again. I am kit batch 613. Thanks, Heather
        Lisa Janine Cloud reported on the ISOGG facebook page that IT is working on this problem but that it is complex because they have not uncovered any pattern among those who are missing matches. May be a while!

Comment

Spoke too soon. Looks like all of my matches are back and there are none missing for any of the 53 members of my surname project who did FF tests.

Comment

Originally posted by jbarry6899 View Post
            Spoke too soon. Looks like all of my matches are back and there are none missing for any of the 53 members of my surname project who did FF tests.
            Mine are NOT back and neither are my group members..only 6 new ones for me and 2 new ones for him..Everyone check and make sure..

Comment

Same here. I just got my matches yesterday, one of them even a 3rd to 5th grade cousin but now nothing more but an empty space, see attachment.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by E19463 View Post
                Same here. I just got my matches yesterday, one of them even a 3rd to 5th grade cousin but now nothing more but an empty space, see attachment.
                Thank You! I do hope they are not restoring them by kit # as many may not realize..

Comment

My mother's matches are all back. She tested in 2010. Other family members were never affected at all.

Comment

Did you get your matches back yet? My new kit is recorded as complete as of 4/28 yet not one match is showing up.

Comment

I got mine about 24 hours ago and they have been gone since this evening. Disappeared while I was logged in.

Very frustrating.

Comment

My father's FF results have been missing for about two weeks. I have contacted Customer Support about this. Only six of the most recent matches show up.

Comment

My sister hasn't shown up in my matches, yet I am in hers.

Comment

Originally posted by selah View Post
                            My sister hasn't shown up in my matches, yet I am in hers.
                            Have you tried the trick of moving permissions to the restrictive ones, waiting 10 minutes, then opening permissions?

W. (Mr.)

P.S.
                            You can logout after each change, but that does not appear to be required.

Comment

Mine all been missing for well over a week going on two😕

Comment

Originally posted by dna View Post
                                Have you tried the trick of moving permissions to the restrictive ones, waiting 10 minutes, then opening permissions?

W. (Mr.)

P.S.
                                You can logout after each change, but that does not appear to be required.
                                Yes, I have tried that trick, but it didn't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X