Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All My Mother's Family Finder Matches Just Disappeared!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All My Mother's Family Finder Matches Just Disappeared!!!

I administer a small family project. All of my mother's Family Finder matches have disappeared!!! They were there earlier today, I think.

I logged out and back in again, still no matches. I logged out again and logged into her account alone, not as an administrator. Still no matches!

Any one else had this happen??? I sure hope her matches reappear soon!!!

Missing FF Matches

Yes, others are experiencing the same thing. I send in a help request this morning and I'm pretty sure a few others have too. It's been on the ISOGG facebook page and a some genealogy based mailing lists.

No response back yet.

You may also notice an error with the Chromosome Browser download.

Comment

Also an error in Advanced Matches. They have screwed up several functions this weekend-

Comment

Her Chromosome Browser is also showing no matches. Her mtDNA matches are there. So, I suppose we just wait till they fix it, which might be next week, as this is a weekend.

Comment

I would expect a professional IT organisation implementing a change on a Friday would have both additional customer support and members of the development team available at the weekend to handle any incidents that are reported.

Comment

GONE!

Anybody have matches return yet?? Just noticed mine went missing.. Also, are any of those who are also missing match data, are like me, also currently batched and awaiting results? I've been waiting since January for mtDNA Full Sequence results, Batch 608, if that may have any bearing on this glitch (I don't know)..

Comment

No the matches are still gone.. No one working who could do any fixes I am sure..

Comment

My mother's are still gone. All other family members whose kits I manage still have their matches so far. But my mother is the most important one because she's the furthest generation back on her side that I can test, and her side has a big brick wall I'm trying to break down.

I hope her results haven't been lost permanently!

Comment

Originally posted by MoberlyDrake View Post
                  My mother's are still gone. All other family members whose kits I manage still have their matches so far. But my mother is the most important one because she's the furthest generation back on her side that I can test, and her side has a big brick wall I'm trying to break down.

I hope her results haven't been lost permanently!
                  I am quite sure the results are in there.. I can "See" myself in other people's matches so they for sure are there..

Comment

Originally posted by Kathleen Carrow View Post
                    I am quite sure the results are in there.. I can "See" myself in other people's matches so they for sure are there..
                    You're right. I just tried my cousin's results and my mother shows up. "In common with" doesn't work though.

Comment

Just checked my FF matches and they have disappeared. Sending report.

Comment

Family Finder Matches

Are gone as well. Sending report.

Comment

All of my matches have disappeared too since Friday evening.

Comment

Looking for "Fix"

There was just a post to the FTDNA Facebook page
                            (https://www.facebook.com/FamilyTreeDNA)

That the IT group is investigating and they will let everyone know when they have a resolution.

Hopefully, it wil be a quick and easy fix.

Comment

What the.....

I now see new FF matches but all prior ones are still missing P.S. what's up with the forum today? I need a mirror to read and post!! LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X