Website Globe number? What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Globe number? What is it?

When I go to my dna page there's a globe, person & basket in the upper area of the webpage.
    When I click on any of these nothing seems to happen. I try double clicking nothing.
    Also there is a number by the globe.. What does the number mean?
    Thanks

Originally posted by jannie View Post
    When I go to my dna page there's a globe, person & basket in the upper area of the webpage.
    When I click on any of these nothing seems to happen. I try double clicking nothing.
    Also there is a number by the globe.. What does the number mean?
    Thanks
    The globe: messages. Just move you mouse over it and let it stand. Might be very tricky on smartphones. Number specifies number of unread messages. The top option would to make them appear read.

Silhouette: you cannot click on it unless there are Pending Relationships (a Family Finder feature).

Shopping cart: you should be always able to single click on it, then you would land on the order page.

W. (Mr.)

Comment

The globe shows activity in the groups you belong to.

Comment

Originally posted by LynCra View Post
        The globe shows activity in the groups you belong to.
        And matches

Comment

I'll try that. Thanks

Comment

Can't get it to work. The basket - click once nothing happens. The globe left mouse on for minute nothing happens. The drop down menus above work fine. Is there any other way to get to the messages I supposedly have (number next to globe?) I use Vista operating on my desk top if that has any affect.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jannie View Post
              Can't get it to work. The basket - click once nothing happens. The globe left mouse on for minute nothing happens. The drop down menus above work fine. Is there any other way to get to the messages I supposedly have (number next to globe?) I use Vista operating on my desk top if that has any affect.
              Thanks
              Try to download a portable Firefox or portable Chrome from http://portableapps.com/apps/internet

It could be something with the older browsers and/or your individual settings. (Not that they are wrong, just possibly they are not mainstream.)

W. (Mr.)

Comment

Will try that. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X