Data Failed to Load: 500 Internal Server Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Failed to Load: 500 Internal Server Error

Get this error message when trying to load my haplotree.
    *Data Failed to Load: 500 Internal Server Error*
    Any ideas?
    Last edited by Leeb; 30 December 2014, 04:40 AM.

Sounds like the perpetual Y-Search gedcom error

It has been broken for years with no intention of fixing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeb View Post
      Get this error message when trying to load my haplotree.
      *Data Failed to Load: 500 Internal Server Error*
      Any ideas?
      I also get that message when I tried after noticing that my haplogroup had change to pending.This is on familytreedna not on y-search
      Last edited by DMK; 30 December 2014, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Another Broken Page

But if he is trying to load the "Haplotree & SNP" page from Y-DNA in myFTDNA it would be a different problem.

I've been waiting for about 5 minutes for the page to load. Seems to be another broken page. I will report it to the helpless desk.

I'm sure it will be fixed sometime.

Comment

y results pending?

For a 5 year old kit? "Data failed to load" appears to only be Y results. Also noticed the matches haplogroups had reverted back to R1b1a1a1a1, etc.

Comment

This error also appears for a kit in my surname project. Also, a SNP test result that had previously been reported as positive, and resulted in a haplogroup update, is now listed as pending on the home page but completed in the list of tests ordered.

Comment

Mine is also doing the same thing. No haplogroup is being reported other than "Get Yours". I also get the 500 Internal server message when trying to access the halogroup tree. Obviously a server issue of some kind (I tried 3 different web browsers to see if it was on my end, and all report the same)
              kit no 198135

Comment

I can still see STR results, but nothing related to SNPs seems to work.

All Y DNA kits I manage are R1b, and it was reported in another thread that this haplogroup appears to be impacted differently than the other ones.

W.

Comment

Ok i have no Haplogroup at all now,just a green -

Be nice if we could get a response on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeb View Post
                    Ok i have no Haplogroup at all now,just a green -

Be nice if we could get a response on this issue.
                    The forums are for for users discussion. You would need to contact FTDNA Support if you want anything official...

W.

Comment

It's not just affecting R1b but Q as well. As I had already mentioned in the other thread, my brother's kit who is a Q1b, shows like he did not test positive for L245. I also noticed some other Q-L245 in the DNA projects that had been green before, now show as red. Like their result is only predicted.

I can see his Haplotree now loads, but shows every SNP in the tree is now pending result for him. I never saw a website have so many glitches. Hope they fix this soon.

Comment

Now I just looked at a DNA project my brother's kit is in and his result is no longer the predicted red L245. Now there is no number, and what looks to be a red dash or a red minus sign? Same thing for a few other Q-L245 kits.

Yesterday I was hoping that they were updating their Haplotree to reflect all the new wonderful branches of Q1b. But that was just me being an optimist.

Comment

Same thing happened with a couple new Big Y matches. They disappeared off my list, and their haplogroups are listed as "-".

Comment

Just checked my kits who have Y tests completed. Two of the kits have had their haplogroups removed and those have been on there since last July. These kits were R-L21(R-P312). The other kit which is missing is R-M269 or R-Z150

One kit which had a Y 67 test haplogroup is still there
                            L-M349 but except for the L snips everything else is gone.

Of course, as I'm sure some of you have noticed from my nunmerous complaints on other threads I have two Y tests which are still awaiting results...one an inordinate amount of time so there's nothing to report on those two as far as the haplogroup being changed.
                            Last edited by Tenn4ever; 30 December 2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dna View Post
                              The forums are for for users discussion. You would need to contact FTDNA Support if you want anything official...W.
                              And as we have been told over and over there are so many problems with their website the help desk is buried. Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply from them. This last year has been a real disaster when it comes to their website.

Let's all hope for improvements in the coming New Year. I just wish they would stop trying to add new things and get the current system working again.

Comment

Working...
                              X