No announcement yet.

can't download raw data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my certain case. I told customer service that the download link was not working at 9:01 AM on Friday morning and she told me that she would tell "IT" about the issue. So they had all day Friday during normal hours to fix it.

They "IT" probably checked their link as Elise did and it works for them. So it is a "User" problem in their minds. I have been there. And that is where I would have stopped if I was answering support for an internal (inside our network) customer. But for an external customer you cannot assume that what is working for you is working for the public facing site. As GoofusBrodway mentioned it is most imperative to use a computer outside your network connected as the public does to determine if a problem exists for them or not.

For me, the download links are still not working.

Comment

I have just tried again after getting home from work and it is still not working for me either.

Comment

IT confirmed this morning that they're aware of the issue and are looking into it. I don't have a timeframe for the fix yet.

Elise

Comment

Thanks for the update, even though it's a big fat bummer.

ChattieKathy

Comment

Update please?

This is now dragging on - I've been trying to download raw data since last Friday - could we have an update on when you expect to resolve this issue please?
            Thanks

Comment

Downloads are now working, as of about 30 minutes ago

Elise

Comment

Originally posted by efgen View Post
                Downloads are now working, as of about 30 minutes ago

Elise
                YES!!! now I can finally start learning more about my BIG Y results I got last week.

Comment

Yay!! Now perhaps I can get something figured out!!

Thanks!
                  ChattieKathy

Comment

Working...
                  X