Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages on home page

Hi,

The messages section on the home page doesn't clear. It's been the same message for some time - I have marked it as read, but it just won't do as it's told!!!

Hi Peeriedna,

We have removed the messaging field as part of an update to the My FTDNA dashboard for this very reason.

Some customers will continue to see the old dashboard that includes the messaging field while we test the performance of the new one, so if you continue to see the messages field it means your kit is one of those that has the old dashboard as its current variation.

I can't provide a specific time table but we will be working on revamping the messaging system in the near future as well. That is why the current system is being removed.

Comment

Is this also the reason why I don't see my mother's single mt-dna match on the matches map? It doesn't show up on her matches list while viewing the map, either.

k.

Comment

Originally posted by GoofusBroadway View Post
        Is this also the reason why I don't see my mother's single mt-dna match on the matches map? It doesn't show up on her matches list while viewing the map, either.
        k.
        Matches only show on the Matches Map if they've entered the latitude/longitude coordinates for their ancestral origin. So your mother's match probably hasn't entered this information.

Elise

Comment

Working...
        X