Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGGH - EVERYTHING DOWN AGAIN- PROJECT PAGES NOT LOADING ON WEB

Oh dear...
    It seems that Our project pages are not visible on the web anymore and return a 404.

Cannot load ANY Family Finder results still, in GAP as Admin
    and have members with new results asking me for help with analysis. Things seems to have been like this for weeks now. Does anyone know what is happening?

Cannot find notifications anywhere even although there is a communication tool available within GAP Admin pages whereby Houston can advise of any delays or problems to all Admins who can then advise members accordingly. Why on earth don't they take advantage of this facility? Would save a lot of angst in the long term and be a far more professional course of action surely than this continual IT update non function reality.

Projects back up again

Seems OK Now. Project page wise anyway. However old FF Results still not available within GAP.

Comment

Project websites are working fine for me.

To my knowledge, FF pages are ONLY unavailable for kits that you have configured on your Kit Authorization page.

If you're not able to load FF results for other kits in your project where you do not have full access via Kit Authorization, then you'll need to report that issue to Customer Support so they can report it to IT for troubleshooting.

Elise

Comment

Originally posted by efgen View Post
        Project websites are working fine for me.
        I've also been having problems with my mtDNA haplogroup projects for the last three days. If I try to view individual project member mtDNA results I get the Houston error page with the message: "Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'H_Subclade_Discovery' to data type int." And I get the same error message for all the different haplogroup projects.

I can usually see the Results page for the entire project, although several time this has also produced the Houston error page. So it seems like there are some unresolved software bugs in the project pages. I reported this to tech support two days ago. No response yet.

Comment

When i go to the Coad-Coode project page that is in the Surname Projects section and then click on the link for the website that is showing on the page: www.ftdna.com/public/coadcoode I keep getting the FTDNA home page instead of the Coad-Coode website.

If i just copy and paste the link into my browser i still get the FTDNA homepage come up.

Can someone resolve this?

Comment

Originally posted by Corbyguy View Post
            When i go to the Coad-Coode project page that is in the Surname Projects section and then click on the link for the website that is showing on the page: www.ftdna.com/public/coadcoode I keep getting the FTDNA home page instead of the Coad-Coode website.
            The link needs to be changed to www.familytreedna.com/public/coadcoode

The project admin can fix this.

Elise

Comment

Working...
            X